A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  
Celebrity Picture Gallery

You are here: Pictures  >  Elizabeth Montgomery Pictures  >  Elizabeth Montgomery Comments

Elizabeth Montgomery Comments

Posted by gregory lehmann

Posted 1 year ago

Such a fun series Bewitched was! I know during the 1960's,every Thursday night,you knew I would watch this colorful series.Happy,too,Season 1 is back in my video collection after the movers filched it on my move here last year. This was Elizabeth Montgomery as we best know her!
    Posted by Marsha Monroe

Posted 4 years ago

Elizabeth Montgomery is my all time favorite actress, since the Bewitched days. I feel Miss Montgomery can do drama better than comedy.She was very gifted and knew how to act out the roles she can really play.I know she is deeply missed by her family, friends, and fans that knew her and loved her very much. To me Miss Mongtomery was my therapy, when I would feel down and depressed. I would watch some of the old reruns of Bewitched and her movies online.I don't have cable. I will always treasure Miss Montgomery. I wish I could have met her in person growing up, to her autograph and a piture of her.Give her a big hug and shake her hand. Tell all my friends that I had met Elizabeth Montgomery. I hope to see her and meet her in heaven someday. Thank you Dear Lord for Elizabeth Montgomery.
    Posted by Ali Sultan

Posted 4 years ago

Not complaining: Says 128 pics of Elizabeth Montgomery but there are only 3.
    Posted by FRANK B.

Posted 5 years ago

SHE IS DEAD

Browse Band and Artist Galleries

Latest Site Comments

Metallica Pictures

Posted by brian 11 months ago

what a hot band. love all their music

Kay Parker Pictures

Posted by Joe 11 months ago

Would love to meet you before I die,

Larry Miller Pictures

Posted by greg fischer 11 months ago

We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...

John Kennedy Jr. Pictures

Posted by Michael Wren 11 months ago

You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers