A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  
Celebrity Picture Gallery

You are here: Pictures  >  Selena Gomez Pictures  >  Selena Gomez Comments

Selena Gomez Comments

« Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next »
    Posted by jorge pinto de almeida

Posted 3 years ago

selinda gomez the cat!!!!!!i love you!!!!kisses!!!!my queen of los angeles!!!!!
    Posted by vishal kashyap

Posted 3 years ago

Hi...SELENA.... I AM YOUR SOOOOOO...BIG FAN U R SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL I HAVE YOUR SO MUCH PICTURES U R GORGEAUS..U R QUEEN...I AM FROM INDIA MY NAME VISHAL KASHYAP...PLEASE COME INDIA .....
    Posted by Nouman Ghani

Posted 3 years ago

Selena Gomez you r 1 of my favrt singer,,i really luv u nd wanna meet u..
    Posted by mikaela

Posted 3 years ago

hey selena i love your music and i know all your songs are you going ot with justin? you say that you want to make your fans happy well i am a masive fan i would come to one of your concerts u i lve n queensland and my family dont have that much money so i can't come up to america and see you so i geuss what i am saying is that could you have a concert in queensland it would make me happy and all your other queensland fans that can't come to america please it would be a dream come true for every fan inAustralia love always mikaela:)
    Posted by feriel bieber

Posted 3 years ago

gdsuvè_ytujBHIFEGUHRJFHE78YIUFBCUYT SUQZ DUFYZQGGADG UYEQGTFRUDY UIEGFEGZU IUGFUIEZGB UIQGHDFIUZEGHN ZUGUIGDICUZQG GZIUGRIU CQ IUGFIUZQEQGB UGZUAUB ZGERIUG
    Posted by queena lea

Posted 3 years ago

hi selly may i want look at your picture.hemm....of course lah......
    Posted by Carol

Posted 3 years ago

matar a selena ?vc acha oq?q se ele estivesse solteiro ele ia namorar vc ?Se liga,deveria ficar feliz por ele estar feliz,isso não e gostar não !
    Posted by maheshi

Posted 3 years ago

hey selena how r u so,what's up girl.ur a great singer i ever see.i like ur singing.so, keep it up i'm from sri lanka
    Posted by sele da criza

Posted 3 years ago

luv u selena..luv u so much..my day dosen't end widout listenin ur songs... well lik u i also have a cute bf...see u dia am frm india an indian gal who is almost fully mad nd crazy fan of u who wanna be ur ac now..
    Posted by jasminne

Posted 3 years ago

Matem a Selena Gomez ela roubou de nós fãs o Justin Bieber!!A alegria das fãns morreu por causa delaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Posted by selena

Posted 3 years ago

I Love selena gomez and Justin bieber
    Posted by Dana

Posted 3 years ago

Selena u are so lucky :) beacause ur dating justin not because u are you :p hahaha im not a fan. Niether are my friends :p i love you justinnnnnnnnnn :s (k) (k) im a ur biggest fan :) not the crazy ones :p
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Selena my gentle and tender love tell me that you love me!
    Posted by savannah

Posted 3 years ago

Hay my names Savannah from Pflugerville TX. Some day I really would like to meet you. You are a very beautiful woman. I hope you are and will become a really good Christian woman. Please reply. But if you don't all well you must be a very busy girl.
    Posted by Begzod

Posted 3 years ago

I love you Selena! You are my best singer!
    Posted by jamila

Posted 3 years ago

thoes pic r boring butttttt i thoout u were prtty buttt nooo u wernt
    Posted by nastaran

Posted 3 years ago

you are my best singer i love you.you are very cute.i am from iran but when i grown up i want to meet you.you are very beautiful.i am 15 years old and i am a girl
    Posted by joyce

Posted 3 years ago

hi..can u be my s2r yahee...jejeje
    Posted by brriki shaLaa*

Posted 3 years ago

Goo to the hell Loser .. ahahha .. but i Like your sonngzz Looser ..
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Selena I love you to madness you to theb stregth of kisses.
    Posted by mohit jain

Posted 3 years ago

hi... I THINK YOU ARE SO BEAUTYFUL IN THE WORLD.....................
    Posted by chloe

Posted 3 years ago

i love you selena gomez you look so cute in your pictures
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Sake, my I will write,w the daysfor all the my love,you do not reply,never I will I love more than anything else in theorld, you all my life.
    Posted by moody

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena im big fans i love you your music i love you like a love song
    Posted by yousry

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena my name is yousry from egypt you are abeautiful girl and star
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Sweet that I have to do to meet you?For a weeh are in Miami I came with your jet, but when you it take?
    Posted by ranjita

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i m ur biggest fan i luv very much.
    Posted by cain

Posted 3 years ago

hey its me again selly its me again cain my new fav song is a yearwithout rain it is awesome and so are you and those beliebers should get a life ad whoever doesnt like you should keep their mouth sut your beutiful
    Posted by FAIZA NISHATH

Posted 3 years ago

HELLO SELENA U R AWESOME BEAUIFUL YOUNG GIRL
    Posted by prapti

Posted 3 years ago

stupid salena and his bloody idiot justin
    Posted by niki

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i love your songs mostly who says i sing it all the time i am your biggest fan i really really really want to meet you you loook beautiful
    Posted by AYTAC

Posted 3 years ago

You two justin etc to Azerbaijan to SELENA come They love two in Azerbaijan
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore mio, io ti scrivo tutti i giorni per dimostrarti il mio amore, tu non mi rispondi mai, ti amo più di ogni altra cosa al mondo, sei tutta la mia vita.
    Posted by Manas

Posted 3 years ago

hi,selena your the awesome cutest girl i ever seen i wish i could meet you.All your fan love you dont make them diappoint
    Posted by cain

Posted 3 years ago

by the way you are sooooo beutiful i could die at the side of you its my biggest dream to meet you i love you selena!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by cain

Posted 3 years ago

ei love u selena u are awesome people who threatn you need to get i life and i hurt my friend because he said he would hurt u but i dont care and i didnt used 2 like justin bieber but since u started dating him hes got more awesome u r the best actress and singer ever luv u selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by joshua anderson

Posted 3 years ago

i like your a cool singer i love your new cd joshua
    Posted by danielle

Posted 3 years ago

hi Selena u r the best singer and actress my number 1 wish is the meet you are such a pretty girl. best wishes ella
    Posted by patricia

Posted 3 years ago

stay pretty sel ;) i ♥ u so much
    Posted by patricia

Posted 3 years ago

hi selly i luv your pic very nice !! ;)
    Posted by jhoney

Posted 3 years ago

she have really impressive personality, but i don't know why she is intresting in Justine ?
    Posted by Kayla

Posted 3 years ago

Hi Selene hw u?... im reli sowi 2 hear bout u nd Justin... bt u r an amazing singer nd i pray God will use u 4 gr8 things 1 day... :) enjoy lyf nd keep smiling :) :) luv Kayla
    Posted by Melissa P. Papolonias

Posted 3 years ago

Selena is very beautiful and nice voice. i like here so much.
    Posted by delani

Posted 3 years ago

oh my gosh your selena gomez im your biggest fan am i dreaming some body pinch me im going to faint
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore mio ti amo e tu?
    Posted by itzmi namiekuchy alawi

Posted 3 years ago

hi Selena i'm you're biggest fan here in Philippines.....thank you for always doing you're best...love:namie
    Posted by BriannaLynn

Posted 3 years ago

Selena Gomez, you are VERY lucky to be dating Justin Bieber. A Lot of girls would die to date him. Best wishes, BriannaLynn:)
    Posted by dinka26

Posted 3 years ago

uhh cei frumuoasa selena goemz .. as da tot ca so vad inrealitate ...
    Posted by jona campoy

Posted 3 years ago

this is great selena gomez is very beautiful girl
    Posted by SelGomez

Posted 3 years ago

Hi all, Selena Gomez here after reading some messages on the photos I am terribly sorry. I do not know what Im doing so bad that I go to "hell "I love my fans and I owe them a lot, like you, Im an ordinary girl, at least I try. I thank all others that appreciate what I do. I love you all ! SelGomez.
    Posted by danilla

Posted 3 years ago

love the style simple and sweet don't loose the swagga
    Posted by CrAzY~~~~

Posted 3 years ago

Hi selGomez Honestly..............................i think yOu sick Go to The Hell miley Iz The besT
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore, sei venuta Miami e non mi hai detto niente se m,e lo dicevi ti venivo a prendere all'areoporto o al limite ti mandavo una limusine, ciao amore sei ancora a Miami dimmi in che hotel sei e ti mando a prendere. Ciao
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore mio ti amo da morire, voglio le tue foto in continuazione, perchè le metto tutte sul computer, ne ho quasi 10.000 e non mi stanco mai di guardarle, le metto in automatico che le visualizza sempre,ciao amore mio adorato.
    Posted by SelGomez

Posted 3 years ago

Hi Is me Selena, I thank you for all your comments on these photos, I am terribly pleased that you appreciate my work and that I can write here with you. I hope that I will often have such an opportunity Kisses SelGomez
    Posted by tala

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i love u so much and i think u r so cute and i think that u and justin a great cubel
    Posted by fiona michaella p. areola

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i want to meet you if you want to meet me this is my adress b11 lt33 molino homes 1 bacoor cavite philippines in luzon i am 8 years old only i wish i will see you
    Posted by SelGomez

Posted 3 years ago

ho evereyone im Selena Gomez thank you so much for all the birthday wishes I invite you to buy my new album "When The Sun Goes Down " i love you
    Posted by delani

Posted 3 years ago

hey jenelyn what is your favorite song by selena gomez mine isround and round
    Posted by jenelyn bucayo

Posted 3 years ago

hi jasmine v how are you
    Posted by jonalynn

Posted 3 years ago

happy bday selena gomez ilove u
    Posted by jordyn

Posted 3 years ago

happy birthday selena gomez i love you. im so proud of you keep up the great work !! :)
    Posted by jordyn

Posted 3 years ago

happy birthday selena gomez i love you im so proud of you keep up the great !! :)work
    Posted by ranjita

Posted 3 years ago

selena a very happy birthday wish i could meet u. i like u sooo much.love u a lot
    Posted by mikal (me-call)

Posted 3 years ago

SELENA ur my favorite gyrl in the world u totally rock my world. I wish i could meet u some day. I take u as my older sister. I know your birth is tomorrow and u'll turn 19, so have an amazing birthday that fits you Selena. Someday i know i will be a star like u and i know that i will meet u someday too. I pray 4u everyday as well as 4 demi, nicki, taylor and at lot of ur bff's and bf's
    Posted by aaliyh

Posted 3 years ago

i looooooovvve salena gomez shes my favorite popstar
    Posted by KT

Posted 3 years ago

LHUV YHU SELLY! I AM UR NUMBER 1 FAN! AND GUESS WHAT I'M GONNAH BUY THAT PEARL RING DAT U HAVE! UR SO PRETTY AND TALENTED! I LOVE 2 SEE U IN MOVIES! I RHEALLY MISS WIZARDS! U R THE BEST ACTRESS EVA! UM, HONEY I LHUV U 2 DEATH! BUT I WISH DAT U WERE NOT DATIN' DA BIEBS! I'M SO IN LHUV WIT HIM! SELLY I RHEALLY TRULY DO LHUV U! I'M A CHRISTIAN 2! I LOVE GOD SO MUCH!
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Dolcissima Selena devo confessarti che la foto che ho sesso su Facebook non è la mia, ma di mio figlio Max ha 17 anni e vive con la madre in Germania dato che siamo separati.Ciao
    Posted by mark

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i am big fan of u i love everything of u and ur cute i lov u
    Posted by LION

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena i love you sooooooooo match you are soo cut and JUSTIN BIEBER OOOOOOO
    Posted by rere

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena im big fans i love every thing about you i realy do you are so cut that little smile i love it
    Posted by Kristin

Posted 3 years ago

Hi selina my name is kristin I like your pics and movies and songs your the best.
    Posted by Tristan

Posted 3 years ago

Yu are the best actor ever.I wish that i could meet you.
    Posted by jennifer

Posted 3 years ago

Hi selena u r the best u and justin Make a nice couple love ur show
    Posted by summer

Posted 3 years ago

selena gomez should totally not be dating justin bebier
    Posted by ranjita

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena . it's me ur fan .ranjita from nepal byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .see u later.
    Posted by merima

Posted 3 years ago

hi selena im big fans i love you soooo match and ilove love you like alove song the music video cool ilove the last part sooooo cool i,ilove you like love song ...... im big fans i hop you and demi lovato be togather again you are soooo match batter than miley cyrus
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

amore mio dolcissimo, sono già a Miami e ti sto aspettando, quando pensi di arrivare? Ti amo
    Posted by ranjita

Posted 3 years ago

i am ur biggest fan.i love u very mch.u r very beautiful.i luv ur smile vry mch.
    Posted by sony

Posted 3 years ago

hay selena your are very talented and very beautiful and i like how you sing and good luck in the future
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore mio dolcissimo, voglio sposarti,e come regalo di nozze ti intesterò il 50 dei miei capitali che ammontano a oltre 200 miliardi di euro. ti amo da impazzire ciao
    Posted by darryl

Posted 3 years ago

hi i like the pics but can you tell me how many pages are there
    Posted by annoomius,nunya

Posted 3 years ago

i think selena and justin are great couple have fun
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

amore, 1l 15 luglio è il mio compleanno che festeggerò nella mia villa di Miami Beach, non hai bisogno d'invito è sott.ointeso. per l'indirizzo mi conoscono in molti,sindaco e sceriffo compreso. ti amo dolce ti aspetto
    Posted by Kathy

Posted 3 years ago

Hey Selena I think you are really talented and I love your music ur really pretty!!!
    Posted by aref.98

Posted 3 years ago

i love you selena... you are very pretty girl. love you seli
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

selena sono andato a prendere il regalo che ti avevo promesso, è personal jet e ieri siamo andati a provarlo fino a Londra, è fantastico l'ho pagato solo 22 milioni di euro, ne voleva 30 ma dato che l'ho pagato in contanti, mi ha fatto lo sconto, fammi sapere dove vuoi che te lo porti e verrò subito, ciao
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Dolce come si fa ad amare un fico secco come quello, che ti ha fatto qualche fattura?, non si regge in piedi è sempre fatto ci sono migliaia di ragazzi meglio di lui, che aspetti a scaricarlo? io sono pronto a prenderti con me, ma tu on mi fili per niente io ti amo e quando mi vedrai mi amerai anche te.
    Posted by sushmita

Posted 3 years ago

U really luk soo cute n sweet !..!!..!!
    Posted by deepali

Posted 3 years ago

i luv you selena you are very sweet
    Posted by maroua

Posted 3 years ago

i love you selena gomez you are my drems
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

amore sto aspettando di sapere che vuoi per regalo. ti prego fammelo sapere, ti amo
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

Amore ho trovato foto di quando eri più piccola, eri bellissima da piccola e sei bellissima adesso, ti amo sempre di più
    Posted by irene

Posted 3 years ago

hi,selly! u are so beautiful and so...thin! Your smile is so sweet ! I love u! You are the best!!!!
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

amore, ho letto che hai una cotta pe shia, finalmente un vero uomo e non quel fico secco.
    Posted by giuliano38

Posted 3 years ago

cara selena se quel fico secco ti ha fatto un regalo da 30.000 $ io posso fartene uno da 30 milioni di &,dimmi solo che preferisci e te lo mando subito. ti amo
    Posted by arivaldo souza queiroz

Posted 3 years ago

Selena, vc é bonita mas é muito porca, sabe porquê?. por quê eu nunca te ví tomando banho. um beijo.
    Posted by brriki bieber

Posted 3 years ago

ahhaha .. SELLY .. Goo too sLEEP.. h..... uu .
    Posted by valee biieber

Posted 3 years ago

yeaah girLs your right selly give it upp becausee uu never gonnaa be a bieberr kusss briiki arri
    Posted by ARRi-BRRiiKii BiiEBER

Posted 3 years ago

selyy . how are uu b .. haha i hope ur finnee .. Goo to sleep .. cuz ur so so tired gurL .. GiiVE UP.. any more . okayy .. nonen tyy .. ku e ki e ku se kii . kuurrvvvvvvvv ... VALe .. qa pi bojna selenes a pe lojna me jetu edhe nja dy dit aaa jo .. un me arin thatumm po ahah se gjynahh bebe .. ahahha .
    « Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next »

Browse Band and Artist Galleries

Latest Site Comments

Metallica Pictures

Posted by brian 11 months ago

what a hot band. love all their music

Kay Parker Pictures

Posted by Joe 11 months ago

Would love to meet you before I die,

Larry Miller Pictures

Posted by greg fischer 11 months ago

We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...

John Kennedy Jr. Pictures

Posted by Michael Wren 11 months ago

You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com

Our Website Community
Whos Dated Who
  • Celebrity dating gossip
  • Celebrity couples
  • Celebrity babies
Lucy Who
  • Celebrity profiles
  • Filmographies and TV show credits
  • Magazine covers